Friday 13 January 2012

Wilco - Born Alone (2011) Live



Wilco
"Born Alone"
Album: The Whole Love (2011 dBpm)

ALBUM:



LYRICS:

I have heard the wall and worry of the gospel
Ferry faust it crossed a void
I have married broken spoke charging smoke wheels
Spit and swallowed opioid

I am the driver at the wheel of the order
Marching circles at the gate
My eyes have seen the fury
So flattered by fate

Tonight I'd rather count the warm fuse internally
Subtract the silence of myself
I would rather choose a million mind of mystery

Reverse a riddle for my health

I'll unwind strange rinds overpower me
Toss the chimneys in the sea
I believe I've seen the finger
Divine extremity

Please come closer to the feather smooth lens fire
Sadness is my luxury
Will you ever join the cult come before I die
More aware of it than me

Without the blowing stone
The kids are unabashed
Loneliness postponed
My eyes deceiving glory
I was born to die alone

Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment