Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Jayhawks - Big Star (1997)


The Jayhawks
"Big Star"
Album: Sound of Lies (1997 American Recordings/SONY)

SINGLE:

The Jayhawks,Big Star,UK,Deleted,5

LYRICS:


I'm flat-busted

Wild-eyed and free

I couldn't get arrested if I tried

A has-been at a mere thirty-five

Straight, honest, forthright and true

Great expectations for someone

Doesn't anybody know how to have fun

But I'm

CHORUS:

gonna be a Big Star

I'm gonna be a Big Star someday

I'm gonna be a Big Star someday

Grape's bitter

I'm no quitter

Revolutions come one by one

Seems it's high noon and I ain't got no gun

But it's so hard

So hard

So hard getting by

CHORUS

Fine bourbon, Cuban cigars

Rude remarks observed at the C.C. Bar

I'm perfecting the finest art of wasting hours

But I'm

CHORUS

I'm gonna be a Big Star

I'm gonna be a Big Star someday
ALBUM:







No comments:

Post a Comment