Friday 5 August 2011

The Small Faces - Tin Soldier (1967) Live TV 1968




The Small Faces and P.P. Arnold broadcast 02.March 1968 Boutton Rouge (Belgium TV).

The Small Faces
"Tin Soldier"
Album: The Autumn Stone (1967 Immediate)

SINGLE:




LYRICS:
I, am a little tin soldier
that wants to jump into your fire
you are a look in your eye
a dream passing by in the sky
But I don't understand
And all I need, is treat me like a man
'cause I ain't no child
take me like I am
I got to know that I belong to you
I do anything that you want to do
I'll sing any so song that you want me to sing to you

I don't need no aggravation
I just got to make you
Got, I said listen, i just got to make you, yes, my occupation
I got to know that I belong to you
I'd do anything that you want to do
I'd sing any so song that you want me to sing to you
All I need is your whispered hello
smiles melting the snow
nothing heard
your eyes, are deeper than time
say a love that won't rhyme without words
so now I've lost my way
I need help to show me things to say
Just give me your love, before mine fades away
I got to know that I belong to you
I'll do anything that you want to do
I'll sing any so song that you want me to sing to you
oh yeah....oh yeah 
Hey! I just want some reaction
someone to give me satisfaction
all I want to do is stick with you ,'cause I love you.



ALBUM: 





No comments:

Post a Comment