Sunday 15 July 2012

The Style Council - My Ever Changing Moods (1984) TV Promo



The Style Council
"My Ever Changing Moods"
Album: Café Bleu (1984 Polydor)

SINGLE:



LYRICS:

Daylight turns to moonlight - and I'm at my best
Praising the way it all works - gazing upon the rest
The cool before the warm
The calm after the storm
I wish to stay forever - letting this be my food
But I'm caught up in a whirlwind and my ever changing moods
Bitter turns to sugar - some call a passive tune
But the day things turn sweet - for me won't be too soon
The hush before the silence
The winds after the blast
I wish we'd move together - this time the bosses sued
But we're caught up in the wilderness and an ever changing mood
Teardrops turn to children - who've never had the time
To commit the sins they pay for through - another's evil mind
The love after the hate
The love we leave too late
I wish we'd wake up one day - an' everyone feel moved
But we're caught up in the dailies and an ever changing mood

Evil turns to statues - and masses form a line
But I know which way I'd run to if the choice was mine
The past is knowledge - the present our mistake
And the future we always leave too late
I wish we'd come to our senses and see there is no truth
In those who promote the confusion for this ever changing mood

ALBUM:



No comments:

Post a Comment