Monday 29 October 2012

Commodores - Lady (You Bring Me Up) (1981)



Commodores
"Lady (You Bring Me Up)"
Album: In the Pocket (1981 Motown)

SINGLE:



LYRICS:


Lady - you bring me up when Im down,
Maybe youre gonna change my life around.

You came to me when I was lonely and no one cared.
You made me see that I was only just runnin scared.
I saw your face and somethin told me you were the one.
You smiled at me and now I see: My lifes begun.

Lady - you brought me in from out the rain,
Maybe me life will never be the same.

Once I was filled with desperation - a solitary man
You gave me hope and inspiration like only true love can.
Now I believe in what youre sayin - Im ten feet tall.
This love dont need no explainin - weve got it all.

Lady - you bring me up when Im down, ...
Lady - you bring me up when Im down, ...
Lady - you bring me up when Im down, ...

ALBUM:




No comments:

Post a Comment